Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The paper follows the style standards and bibliographic requirements according to the Mises Journal Template
- URLs for references were informed when possible.
- The submission file is Microsoft Word, OpenOffice or RTF format.
- The contribution is original and unpublished, and is not being evaluated for publication by another journal; otherwise, it should be justified in "Comments to the editor".
- Choose the most appropriate section for your paper
- There are no references or information that might reveal the identity of the authors
This Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The names and addresses informed for this journal will be used exclusively for the services provided by this publication and will not be made available for other purposes.