Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The paper follows the style standards and bibliographic requirements according to the Mises Journal Template
- URLs for references were informed when possible.
- The submission file is Microsoft Word, OpenOffice or RTF format.
- The contribution is original and unpublished, and is not being evaluated for publication by another journal; otherwise, it should be justified in "Comments to the editor".
- Choose the most appropriate section for your paper
- There are no references or information that might reveal the identity of the authors
Original Research Articles
Works resulting from scientific research featuring original research data based on empirical or theoretical data, using scientific methodology, related to the Thought of the Austrian School of Economics
The works reviewed should be authored by authors affiliated to the Austrian School of Economics or, if not, they should be analyzed in the light of Austrian thougnt. Book reviews will be accepted whose edition has been published no more than five years before the date of sending the text.
In this section will be published translations of the classical literature of the Austrian School of Economics, not yet translated to Portuguese.
Essays & Insights
This section is intended for publication of texts that address a specific focus on a thematic and, although not extensive, nor have the depth of an research article located this theme regarding the study area.
Also will be accepted review articles describing a literature review, and papers known as “state of the art”.
Abstracts of master's theses and doctoral theses with up to 600 words. Should bring information about the graduate program, advisor and date of defense.
SPECIAL ISSUE 2019
In this special issue, we invite high quality papers dealing with the various aspects and applications of the Austrian School, its associated disciplines, and schools of thought, on the particular issue of Entrepreneurship.
This Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The names and addresses informed for this journal will be used exclusively for the services provided by this publication and will not be made available for other purposes.